Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Hello community, I'm wondering if any of the Tp-link Kasa smart plugs offer the reboot option? I have one connected to my internet providers modem. I would like to remotely reboot the modem from the a
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By Dawg11 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Dawg11
0Helpful
102Views
4Replies
I'm considering this purchase, and I've searched the threads but many about multiple locations are old. I'm trying to find out if I can have these smart plugs in multiple locations (different houses)
Remote ControlMulti-location
By GDPLEP
0Helpful
66Views
0Replies
I have been using Google home and kasa together for years. Had no issues until now. I looked at the Google Home App to turn off the lights and all my Kasa plugs are offline. I looked at the Kasa app a
Remote ControlGoogle Assistant
By Krazybigk · Latest post 2023-11-16 03:07:36 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
131Views
1Replies
I have a new HS300. There are a couple of devices that I have attached that I'd like to set to always be on. Is that possible or do I need to basically hide those outlets so that they are not turned o
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By Padishah · Latest post 2023-10-16 19:01:52 by Riley_S
0Helpful
164Views
1Replies
Just got a new Smart Wi-Fi 2 outlet plug to replace my old one. Despite following the startup instructions closely, and trying multiple times, i have been unable to get my network to recognize the new
Remote Control
By Jermo · Latest post 2023-08-29 08:55:28 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
237Views
1Replies
I would like to see an automated Reboot/Power Cycle function added to the Smart Plugs. If I have a Router or Access Point connected to a Smart Plug and want to power cycle the device (say one where it
Feature RequestSmart ActionsRemote ControlSchedulePower Cycle
By ADIT · Latest post 2023-06-20 19:59:55 by rotax
3Helpful
407Views
3Replies
I can connect the 105 to the Tapo app, but I cannot connect to the Kasa app. The Kasa app never found the device, so I downloaded the Tapo app and it found it right away. I want to link my outlets to
Energy MonitoringRemote ControlSmart ActionsKasa App
By Dalziel · Latest post 2023-03-17 18:53:04 by Riley_S
0Helpful
347Views
1Replies
Hi, I'm a hobbyist and need the WIFI API documentation for the Kasa Smart Plug HS103. I bought the 4-pack to try out. However, the only documentation I can find is about controlling this via the Kasa
Remote ControlSmart Actions
By jhoag · Latest post 2023-03-17 00:20:48 by Carl
0Helpful
397Views
1Replies
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to either lock this device (KP-115) or hide it some where in the mobile app. My wife has access to the devices and I am worried she may accidentally shut off o
Energy MonitoringSmart ActionsRemote Control
By LaVaine · Latest post 2023-03-01 22:42:01 by Riley_S
0Helpful
343Views
6Replies
When will Kasa make a smart button?
Remote ControlSmart Actions
By DJCaptainFalco · Latest post 2023-02-13 20:00:37 by Riley_S
0Helpful
297Views
1Replies