Tapo C325WB multi camera view

2023-11-20 17:07:06
Model: Tapo C325WB  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.0.547

Cannot find anywhere in the app to setup a mulitple cameras view, what am I missing?

I have 4 C325WBs and there must be a quick access to a multiple camera view somewhere, but I can't find it.

Is there a widget to show a multi camera view? The only widget I have (android) will only go to one camera and then you have to hit live view, then you can scroll to multiple cameras.

Is there a short cut key (android) to go to a multiple camera view?

Goal is the shortest number of key strokes to hit on my android phone to see multiple cameras on one screen

Thx,

Jono

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C325WB multi camera view
2023-11-20 22:52:01

@JonoVegas,

I do not think there is an official shortcut to do this, but you may be able to do so through programs like Tasker.

Also, keep in mind that powered cameras from Tapo often support RTSP and ONVIF so you may be able to get EXTREMELY quick access to a multiview by using another app to access the local streams of the cameras, such as an NVR or programs such as iSpy.

To create a multiview, there is a button on the bottom left of the camera's live view (a box with divided into 4 smaller boxes). You can then select what cameras you would like displayed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 189

Replies: 1

Related Articles