Removing a Home in the Kasa App

2023-12-31 18:31:02

Having recently sold my second home I am unable to delete it from my Kasa App. Can anybody suggest how I can do it?

When I try re-installing some of the devices that were in my second home to my first home they keep getting set up in the second home - which is why i'd like to delete it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Removing a Home in the Kasa App
2024-01-11 08:41:12

@RichardAH 

Tap on the Home tab on your KASA app.

Near the top left of the app should be the "My Home" drop down list.  Tap it and your homes should be listed, including an option for "Home Settings"

Under the "Home Settings" menu, locate the property that you wish to remove and Tap on the chevron to the right of its name to select and open the menu for that property.

At the very bottom of the next menu should be a large button labeled "DELETE THIS HOME".  You might have to remove all the devices assigned to this property first before the button will appear so you can delete it. 

Options
2024-01-11 13:51:16

@J_Shaw 

Thanks for suggestion but unfortunately that's not working. I've deleted all rooms and devices from the home in question but am still not getting the "Delete this Home" button. See attached screenshot. 

File:
IMG_1329.pngDownload
Options
2024-01-12 04:06:19

@RichardAH 

That's unfortunate. 

You may need more direct support from TP-Link to correct this issue.   You can contact TP Link directly through the app. 

Tap the "Me" tab and then "Help".  A button to "contact us" should be at the bottom of the menu.  

Options