How to add existing (preconfigured) smart plug devices to a new install of the Kasa app

How to add existing (preconfigured) smart plug devices to a new install of the Kasa app

2024-04-28 17:57:55
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had several smart plugs setup and working using Kasa on my previous phone. I had to replace my phone recently and installed Kasa. I don't see a way to add an existing working device to Kasa. I tried holding the power button for 5 seconds to get the blue and orange lights to flash (they did), my phone found the device and I was able to connect to it with the local temp wi-fi. I then received this message: "This Smart Plug has been configured previously. It may have existing settings or be associated with another account. Would you like to reset existing settings on your device?" with only two options Reset My Device, which I don't want to do, and Exit Setup. Is is possible to just add my existing devices without having to reset each and then configure each? Thanks!

Options