HS220 “Off” Notification Light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-05 04:45:15
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

I installed six new Kasa HS220 light switches recently. On one of the light switches the "Off" Notification Light, aka circle light does not work. The other five light switches I installed show the off notification light when the switch is on the off state. I updated the firmware on all light switches and verified that the LED Status option under Device Settings is toggled On. Is this a defective light switch or is there something I can try to resolve? Thanks in advance. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS220 “Off” Notification Light
2022-09-07 16:51:04

@radian72,

I would try to factory reset the light switch before coming to any official conclusions, but the fact that you successfully set up 5 others makes me think that it may be a defective unit. Does the device function normally? as the LED lights are also the indicators for having a failed installation

Options
Re:HS220 “Off” Notification Light
2022-09-07 20:45:46

@Riley_S 

The switch functions normally both manually and via scheduling. I will try to perform a factory reset this weekend. Hopefully this solves my issue as I would hate to return all three switches as they came in a box of three. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 340

Replies: 2

Related Articles