How do you Factory Reset the HS210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-30 16:09:55

My 3 HS210 switches show the Red Circle and do not operate the lights manually.  I've tried pushing the rocker switches for various time periods, 5 seconds, ten seconds etc.  but nothing changes.  The dummy switches associated with these 3 ways do operate the lights.  The Wifi to the switches is strong but may have been interrupted recently (don't have any idea how, but the WAP needed a reset).

How do I reset these HS210's and or troubleshoot this problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do you Factory Reset the HS210
2022-10-31 18:31:43

@Curmudgeon10,

There should be two buttons below the rocker, the left one will restart the switch when pressed, and the right button will reset the switch to factory defaults when held for 10 seconds. There should also be a soft reset option when you hold the reset button for only 5 seconds. This will reset the network settings but keep your configuration. You should then be able to reconnect the device to your network.

Options