Tapo Smart Video Doorbell Wired

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-29 17:18:16

When I try to register for the beta test using the link https://forms.gle/Ex6faUS6dP1VMV2Q8, I reveive the following error: 

"Beta Tester Information Confirmation

The form Beta Tester Information Confirmation is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake".

I own a Kasa KD110 and a Tapo C240 and must use the Kasa and Tapo apps to manage the respective devices. I would like to participate in the Tapo doorbell beta, so I will be able to use a single app to manage all my cameras. How do I apply to participate in the beta test?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo Smart Video Doorbell Wired
2023-08-31 01:38:52

@gebjeff 

Thank you for your interest in this project. The official version of Tapo App that supports Kasa devices is expected to be released in approximately 1-2 months. You can follow the App Store for the latest updates on the version information.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options