Kl135

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kl135

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kl135
Kl135
2023-10-09 19:06:15

just changed from spectrum to AT&T internet 

now all my kl135 bulbs are unresponsive. How do I get them back on line?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kl135
2023-10-11 17:41:20

Hey @Smitty1808,

Unfortunately, when your devices can no longer access the Wi-Fi they are looking for, they will be stuck until you intervene. You will need to perform a soft reset on each of the bulbs, which will save their schedules, names, and settings - but will remove any of the network settings attached to the device. From the KL135 User Guide:

Soft Reset
1. Turn the light switch controlling the bulb to the OFF position. 2. Flip the light switch on and off 5 times (the time duration is around 1 second), and stop when the light is on for the fifth time. 3 times blinking after that indicates a successful soft reset.

Factory Reset
1. Turn the light switch controlling the bulb to the OFF position. 2. Flip the light switch on and off 10 times (the time duration is around 1 second), and stop when the light is on for the tenth time. 3 times blinking after that indicates a successful factory reset.

I would recommend doing this one time or one fixture at a time, as it will simplify the process and prevent all your bulbs from broadcasting their setup networks at one time.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1

Related Articles