Quality for recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Quality for recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Quality for recording
Quality for recording
2023-10-13 09:15:20
Model: KC420WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.20

I have found many forum that show how to setup the camera to the desired quality. However, when I go to configure the highest quality, there a big green label on top of the lowest quality that reads "data saving"

at this point, I am very interested in understanding if the camera will record with the selected resolution or with the lowest resolution because it is "saving data"

regardless of the quality used for viewing, how do I confirm which resolution is used for recording?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Quality for recording
2023-11-19 15:47:32

@Ferfish   The "data saving" on the lowest quality, 720p simply means that setting will use the least data storage on your memory card.  You will have more days worth of recordings available.  On the highest quality setting it uses more data storage on the card.  You will only have about a week or so available to view past recordings because after it is full it begins to overwrite the oldest recordings.

hope that helps.

i haven't received any help with my issue.   Seems they pick and choose what they want to respond to.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 255

Replies: 1

Related Articles