FrostbyteLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-10-17 17:58:47
Re:Light switch install problem
@Carl Hi carl, Yes, enclosed is a photo. Note the timer for my porchlights is on the left. The middle switch runs a table lamp, and the switch on far right is what runs nothing. If that right switch...
0HELPFULS
2022-10-14 23:17:01
@Carl Ok thank you Carl. I am still trying to troubleshoot, no luck. Tried everything imaginable reboots, uninstalled kasa app, reinstalled it, rebooted the switch to factory,, forced stopped, ect....
0HELPFULS
2022-10-14 22:14:28
@Carl Update, Last night, the light went on and off with the scheduel on the kasa app, and worked fine. But today i tried turning the lights on and off manualy, and there was a delay. Then, it showed...
0HELPFULS
2022-10-13 18:55:22
@Carl Hi carl.. I installed the switch and it went well thanks to you! Only problem I had was figuring out how to remove the previous timer switch without cutting the wires on the switch. They...
2HELPFULS
2022-10-12 22:49:54
@Carl Hey carl, ohh not a problem. I just wanted to make double sure. :) Ok sounds good, going to try and tackle it tomorrow morning sometime. I'll keep ya posted Thanks again, much appreciated!
0HELPFULS
2022-10-12 22:08:01
@Carl Hi Carl, thank you for replying back and helping me. I'll enclose a photo of the back of my new kasa switch, with a brief question just to be safe. Does it matter which of the two black wires...
0HELPFULS