MarboLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2023-10-20 21:28:46
Re:app Dimmer Capability
@Riley_S Thanks so much for your explination!! Your have been MOST helpful!! As much as I'd like to make the Matter product the right fil, I think you are correct: In this instance I think I'm better...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-18 21:43:19
@Marbo Thanks again for your wealth of information! Much appreciated. Please don't take this personally but with all that is said & done, I think I still don't completly underdand the benitfit of...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-18 19:48:28
@Riley_S I currently use the Tapo app for some smart plugs located in my second home in another state. Can I use the same Tapo app to add this dimmer switch (S505D) located in another state aprox...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-18 18:35:42
@Riley_S Thanks so much for your reply Riley! Much appreciated! Hadn't noticed the S505D until you mentioned it but since I've now had the chance to take a look at it, I'm very interested!! What do...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-18 01:15:58
app Dimmer Capability
Considering this Dimmer Switch: Kasa Apple HomeKit Smart Dimmer Switch KS220. Need to know if the light can be dimmed or brightened via the Tapo app and/or the iPhone Home app or any other app. If...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2022-01-08 18:38:21
TP-Link Range Extender with Cloud support
Can anyone provide me with model #'s of TP-Link Range Extenders that include Cloud support so that settings are available from remote locations. The stronger the extender the better. The router that...
0HELPFULS