Riley_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 35
Forums/ Deco
7 hours ago
Deco XE70 Pro – Getting Started with MultiGig and 6GHz Connectivity 
For a Limited Time, Bring Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity to Your Home for Under $300 (3-Pack)! Also, Make Sure to check out our Influencer Videos for an Opportunity to Receive an Additional $20 off! (landpet,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
Friday
Re:Kasa KS240: Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Switch
Hey @NCHA, Thanks for letting us know. I will reach out to the corresponding team to see if I can get more information. The goal is for all devices from Tapo and Kasa to support the Deco App....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:BE800 not saving ofdma +mu mimo setting
Hey Everyone, I provided an update on our official firmware post for the BE800 1.1.1 Firmware to include a TEST firmware to help with some of the MU-MIMO and MLO behaviors being reported: Having...
1HELPFULS
Knowledge Base/ Configuration
a week ago
HomeShield Feature Overview - Web Protection, Intrusion Prevention, IoT Protection
HomeShield: Web Protection + Intrusion and IoT Protection We regularly receive questions about how the three key protections in HomeShield work to safeguard your network and devices. Below is a quick...
0HELPFULS
Knowledge Base/ Tapo Smart Cameras
a week ago
Integrate Your Tapo Cameras into an Existing NVR or NAS with ONVIF and RTSP
Getting Started with ONVIF and RTSP Most cameras from Tapo that are designed to use a hardwired power connection, whether through Micro-USB, USB-C, or an AC Adapter, are compatible with RTSP and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
BE800 1.1.1 Update - Adding EasyMesh Wired and 6GHz Backhauls + Fixes For Reported Behaviors
BE800 Update - Adding EasyMesh Wired and 6GHz Backhauls + Fixes For Reported Behaviors Applicable Models: Archer BE800v1 and v1.6 Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20240227 Recently, a new firmware was...
2HELPFULS