Riley_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 35
Forums/ Deco
By Yewtink Yesterday

How to get this solved, not happy that my new Decos with an obvious issues

I purchased my X55 back Feburary 1, 2024 and I have had nothing but problems with the devices. Everything from losing my configuration settings, confusing which Deco is set as main to adding old equip
Forums/ Deco
By Riley_S Yesterday

Deco XE70 Pro – Getting Started with MultiGig and 6GHz Connectivity 

For a Limited Time, Bring Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity to Your Home for Under $300 (3-Pack)! Also, Make Sure to check out our Influencer Videos for an Opportunity to Receive an Additional $20 off! (landpet,
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Betovanbuuren 2 weeks ago

BE800 not saving ofdma +mu mimo setting

After update to firmware 1.1.1 now OfDMA/MU-MIMO field switch back to OFDMA Only, even if you select OFMA + MU-MIMO option.. Tested with MLO network on and off with same result. Another firmware bug o
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Riley_S 2 weeks ago

BE800 1.1.1 Update - Adding EasyMesh Wired and 6GHz Backhauls + Fixes For Reported Behaviors

BE800 Update - Adding EasyMesh Wired and 6GHz Backhauls + Fixes For Reported Behaviors Applicable Models: Archer BE800v1 and v1.6 Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20240227 Recently, a new firmware was ma
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
By Riley_S 2 weeks ago

Automating Your Home with the Tapo T300 – Smart Water Leak Sensor

Automating Your Home with Sub-GHz Spotlight On: Tapo T300 – Smart Water Leak Sensor Get Notified Through the Onboard Alarm, Hub Alarm, Tapo App, or by Automating your other Tapo Devices. 90db Adjustab
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By LJG5000 2 weeks ago

BE800 Device Connection Notification Issue after firmware upgrade

Since upgrading the TP Link BE800 router firmware to firmware build 20240227 rel 33191, I am getting continual notifications through the tether app that new devices are being added to the network. I c