dafishLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-12-01 17:45:48
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
@DEcosse It's entirely possible, if not likely, TP-Link/Alexa have outlying backend issues. It's very good you're seeing more stable pings. Again, a whole house reset would be good. I don't trust the...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-30 19:26:18
@DEcosse Howdy. I can't tell you much about the address TP-Link shared, but I can tell you what you entered is not valid. It fails a simple nslookup so somebody someplace typo'd something. NBD, but...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-30 04:16:03
@Riley_S 1) My devices have been stable in an over-arching sense since my restart and required reload of three devices. Been more than a week now. 2) The "beta" app you shared does seem to load...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2022-11-26 00:18:16
Re:Feature Request - Add long press/double press actions to KS220M/ES20M
@LearnTO ?? My motion switch is used to trigger other switches. Perhaps you overlooked it in the recent upgrades?
3HELPFULS
2022-11-22 22:41:14
Users - Having Alexa Problems?
Just an FYI, I've noticed my Feit smart switches are also having communications failures that it's local app doesn't have. I begin to wonder if we're seeing some Alexa backend issues. Just suggesting...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-22 22:38:48
Re:Do the Switches talk locally or not?
@Riley_S Thanks. FYI: In that you don't ask for a NTP server address, you're either: Polling the gateway for time, which isn't a good idea (nothing say's they ask as a time server) Polling your own...
0HELPFULS