dafishLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2 weeks ago
Re:How Warrant-Replace Failed Switch (plug)
Let's get this out there so others know of the rotten support from TPLink/Kasa: It's taken two phone calls, 11 email's back and forth jumping through one hoop after another, and now they want me to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2 weeks ago
Re:HS200 switch is turning off light earlier than programmed. Reprogrammed OFF several times - no fix.
@JoeRet Suggest you fully reset the switch, delete from app, and re-install. If problems continue engage support for RMA. Feels like clock failing, but might just need to be reset. My general feeling...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:Bug Report - Function Not Working
@Carl @Riley_S Thoughts?
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:Installed the Dimmer Switch (ES20) and it works fine on our interior stairs except for one NAG...
@AshleyQuick I can try, you'll have to tell me more about what you do and don't know or understand from below. An Alexa routine, or for that matter a Samsung Smart things or an IFTT acccount, creates...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:Installed the Dimmer Switch (ES20) and it works fine on our interior stairs except for one NAG...
@Carl Just a reminder, more that I've oft suggested a cordless companion switch similar to what Leviton uses. The scenario above would certainly be a fine example of how such a remote switch would be...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Something that would act as a scene sensor would also work. EG: If you had a ring alarm you could set a Ring motion sensor at the bottom of the stair. Or even a door trigger. Really though anything...
0HELPFULS