dafishLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-12-18 10:16:33
Re:HS210 not working with dimmer
@Impedance Usually means you've got something unhooked/incorrect on one of the travelers. Check for voltage on each traveler.
0HELPFULS
2022-12-16 21:30:23
Re:Matching Bright White Color
@davidcom Nope. I've decided the plastic color of my Legrand rockers have yellowed and new switches are needed. All covers I've purchased, 2, 3, even 4 gang Levitons, have been fine as far as...
0HELPFULS
2022-12-03 19:35:41
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
@Riley_S Among the many suggestions I've made is one that would allow a scheduled restart of smart devices. I believe this would help stability issues, loss of communications, and etc. Assuming...
0HELPFULS
2022-12-01 17:45:48
@DEcosse It's entirely possible, if not likely, TP-Link/Alexa have outlying backend issues. It's very good you're seeing more stable pings. Again, a whole house reset would be good. I don't trust the...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-30 19:26:18
@DEcosse Howdy. I can't tell you much about the address TP-Link shared, but I can tell you what you entered is not valid. It fails a simple nslookup so somebody someplace typo'd something. NBD, but...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-30 04:16:03
@Riley_S 1) My devices have been stable in an over-arching sense since my restart and required reload of three devices. Been more than a week now. 2) The "beta" app you shared does seem to load...
0HELPFULS