dafishLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
a week ago
Re:Alexa device unresponsive
@Tera12 Read some of the similar threads, consider these suggestions. Net: Load the beta version of the app. Restart all Kasa devices. Reload those that won't restart correctly. If still not stable...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
@rmhart Sir: Kasa has so far answered exactly none of my questions, so I don't know what I need to know. For what you are saying to be possible their applicaiton would have to talk peer to peer to...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@DEcosse Do as you see best, but personally I would not consider a logical application association to be implied by a lower layer network connection. I would, and of course did, restart each of my...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@rmhart I know of no reason, aside from an occasional bad network, why your phone/tablet/whatever and associated app work better on the same network vs remotely. There is certainly no intrinsic...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Guys, Read this Whatever they chucked up corrupted a whole bunch of stuff... Rebooting a router won't usually do much. (see above discussion). Power cycle the house is the fastest solution, although...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
DE: Well that sucks. I was hoping for your own sake it was fixed. Consider power cycling your home. At this moment I suspect we're (well, at least me) being victimized by local deprecation of Kasa...
0HELPFULS