dafishLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2022-11-22 02:19:37
Re:Do the Switches talk locally or not?
@Riley_S @Solla-topee Thank you. This is starttng to make some sense. Let me see if I can play this back: Switches (and related) do not talk to each other. Switches talk locally to the management app...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-19 05:47:20
Do the Switches talk locally or not?
@Riley_S @Solla-topee @TP-Link TP-Link/Kasa: I've asked many times as quite a few of us are trying to understand some odd behaviors. Yet no answer. Perhaps a direct thread to see if you'll tell us....
0HELPFULS
2022-11-19 05:40:05
Re:Is a CEILING FAN SWITCH on the Horizon?
@ictjoe Not sure that's a clear question. Eg: I use an HS-200 to control my ceiling fan now. Did you mean for a dimmer not a switch?
0HELPFULS
2022-11-17 21:59:34
Re:Alexa device unresponsive
@Tera12 Read some of the similar threads, consider these suggestions. Net: Load the beta version of the app. Restart all Kasa devices. Reload those that won't restart correctly. If still not stable...
1HELPFULS
2022-11-17 21:44:45
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
@rmhart Sir: Kasa has so far answered exactly none of my questions, so I don't know what I need to know. For what you are saying to be possible their applicaiton would have to talk peer to peer to...
0HELPFULS
2022-11-17 03:41:26
Re:Loosing connection in Kasa app, but Alexa still works
@DEcosse Do as you see best, but personally I would not consider a logical application association to be implied by a lower layer network connection. I would, and of course did, restart each of my...
0HELPFULS