RBartlettLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:How Do I turn down / decrease the transmit power on my Deco APs?
Maybe the problem is the configuration. My Decos are all wired together. So I am using them more as remote APs instead of a mesh. Can we turn off the Mesh so that they don't interact? But we also...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:How Do I turn down / decrease the transmit power on my Deco APs?
I have this same issue. The things that drop out the most are my TP-Link Kasa smart plugs and switches. I added another X55 to cover my gaps, but then I had too much interference on Zigbee. I would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-22 19:54:34
Is there a way to monitor the temperature of the Deco XE-75?
Is there a way to monitor the temperature of the Deco XE-75? I have one in a shop and it does get warm in there during the summer. I would like to be able to monitor the temperature either by the app...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2024-05-20 21:37:42
Re:Restart TP-link Kasa switch remotely
I would still like to see the ability to remotely restart the device or to restart them on a schedule. I did resolve my issues with so many devices going offline in OpenHab. I have the Deco E75 Mesh...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2024-05-16 14:06:01
Restart TP-link Kasa switch remotely
Is it possible to restart a Kasa switch remotely from the app or with a command sent to it? I am using Openhab to monitor my devices and quite often it will show them offline. But in the app they are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-07-13 12:22:26
Re:Deco XE75 Address reservations and Base IP address using the computer
@David-TP Thanks for the reply. I have figured out most of this stuff, but I would like to be able to configurer it from the computer and not have to do everything in the app. When I go into Advanced...
0HELPFULS