LVNVLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 5
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-07 21:13:05
Re:Tried to add a tp-link extender to my tp-link router and now can’t get on wifi
I tried that and it didn’t work so I gave up and called Cox and ordered a new modem that includes an internal router. Thank you for your help.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-07 19:12:00
Re:Tried to add a tp-link extender to my tp-link router and now can’t get on wifi
Yes, it works with the cable enthernet. I have an iPad but not a Mac computer
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-07 18:29:47
@IrvSp Does any of this help? IrvSp wrote @LVNV LVNV wrote Now when I search my devices, the router doesn’t appear. I was going to just reinstall it but 🤷🏻♀️ Should I just go get a new router and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-07 16:13:20
The computer screen suddenly turned black and the then Locking Message swirled and the computer shut down. I panicked trying to get it back on. With very little computer skills, the only way I could...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-07 15:29:02
@ArcherC8 Thank you for replying. I used the Quick Set Up guide instructions method two for my PC and the extender only linked with one band so I pushed the wps button on the router again as the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-07 05:43:36
Tried to add a tp-link extender to my tp-link router and now can’t get on wifi
Archer A6 router just purchased 3 months ago new. extender is AC 1750
0HELPFULS