Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post Yesterday by fwakaso
2Helpful
1672Views
7Replies
I've been helping friends successfully setup their TP-Link and other brands of routers to utilize IPv6 with Spectrum's High Speed Internet service in Southern California and thought that others might
IPv6Spectrum
By LKMcMillen · Latest post Friday by brunodavid
3Helpful
2291Views
3Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Monday by TallGamer
30Helpful
18036Views
63Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
66Helpful
72722Views
16Replies
Hey Everybody! Our teams have released new firmware for the Archer AX80v1: 1.1.1/2 Build 20231201 This update brings some much-requested improvements to the USB read and write speeds, allowing faster
Firmware UpdateUSB Sharing
0Helpful
297Views
0Replies
Hi all, Since my ASUS RT-AC58U has started to intermittently 'drop' 5GHz (everything look like it's working, just nothing can connect via 5GHz without rebooting), so I decided to get an AXE75. Got it
By casa26687 · Latest post an hour ago by casa26687
0Helpful
37Views
4Replies
Hello, I just upgraded my router from an Archer AX6000 to an Archer BE9300 to take advantage of a new 2 gigabit fiber connection. I'm using a wired connection to get the fastest speeds I can. No probl
By 8BZ · Latest post 2 hours ago by Miller3407
5Helpful
712Views
8Replies
Caption Thank you for continuing to push updates to this beautiful router. The list of great --- Performance stability (short term) seems to have massively improved, much of the latency jitter I used
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshWi-Fi 7
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
I actually have AXE5400 I set up the VPN Server on my router. I generated a TCP OpenVPN config file. I copied it to my IOS device and my Windows laptop. I was able to successfully connect those device
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
I am trying to replace an ASUS router that uses a static IP to get to the Internet. I have entered all of the static IP information and gateway, just as it is on the asus routeer into the AXE5400. I h
By 7714-7e · Latest post 8 hours ago by 7714-7e
0Helpful
31Views
4Replies