Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, Wi-Fi 7 Global Launch Event Discussion! TP-Link is joining our global partners in putting on a launch event explaining how we plan to bring the latest in wireless communications to our brands and
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEvent DiscussionWi-Fi 7
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-02-15 17:32:15 by Riley_S
20Helpful
2106Views
16Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Monday by WifiRouterUser
24Helpful
9822Views
50Replies
CES 2023: Wi-Fi 7 and Archer Air Product Showcase While most of the Wi-Fi routers showcased at CES were previously announced alongside TP-Link’s announcement of Wi-Fi 7 in November, there was a new mo
OfficialHighlighted ThreadWi-Fi 7EasyMesh
0Helpful
139Views
0Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
35Helpful
52654Views
16Replies
What is Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)? High-Speed Broadband Access, No Matter Your Location With the growing popularity and implementation of 5G technology by Mobile Carriers and Broadband ISPs, we are
1Helpful
1200Views
0Replies
Just purchased my Archer A7 TP Link AC1750 wireless router. When connected to my Iphone i am getting a privacy warning under the WIFI connection stating that "this network is blocking encrypted DNS Tr
By tpndrcn · Latest post 2023-01-20 15:26:24 by NoahLucas
16Helpful
59493Views
13Replies
I have spent hours attempting to upgrade my firmware. This device does not have cloud access. I do not have an extract tool as that requires an expensive purchase for a one time item. I use my laptop
Firmware Update
By womack
0Helpful
3Views
0Replies
I had an incident today where my router suddenly lost internet. I tried to look throughout the ui but could not find anything that would clue me into what happened. Is there anyway to view the router'
Feature Request
By SudoDevNull · Latest post 18 hours ago by SudoDevNull
0Helpful
37Views
2Replies
I set up an Archer AX1800 as an access point with a Touch5 as my main router. Everything worked well. I recently replaced the Touch5 with an Archer AXE95 and now I have a problem: I have an external c
Access Point ModeAccess Control
By Nimimi
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
I currently have an Archer C50 and hit the 32 entry limit for DHCP reservations. I've read some threads a couple of years old on other sites, up to current, about YazDHCP and YazFi but I'm looking for
DHCP
By dalepres · Latest post 22 hours ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
10Views
1Replies