firefox111LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By firefox111 a week ago

Confusing TP-Link device naming

Yes! There is AXE5400 and there is Archer AXE75. When I search (in the "Model" in creating a new thread), I tried AXE5400 but it cannot find it. I had to use the AXE75! What a confusing naming convent
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By firefox111 2 weeks ago

This operation is not allowed for remote management! Why?

Hello. I am logged in remotely via OVPN connection to my AX73 using a Web Browser from my laptop. I connect using the AX73's LAN IP Address. I made some changes to the config and I wanted to backup th
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By firefox111 2023-06-24 15:37:03

Initial Login Screen and confusing device name!

Hello! I would like a change on the Web Interface of this Router to place the cursor right at the "Local Password" field on the login screen. I have the RE715X range extender and I just updated to the
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By firefox111 2023-03-06 18:41:23

RFC: Option to update firmware on demand if new firmware is available.

Hello! I just found out that in order to update the firmware of a device, I have to first remove it from Kasa App and then re-add it. It then asks to update the firmware. Duhhhh/.! Therefore I am requ
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By firefox111 2023-03-04 14:24:27

RFC: Have an option to update the firmware

I just found out that in order to update the firmware of a device, I have to first remove it from Kasa App and then re-add it. It then asks to update the firmware. Duhhhh/.!
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By firefox111 2023-03-03 15:48:02

How to move Kasa device from one SSID to another in the same geographic location?

I have 5 Kasa smart plugs and 1 Kasa camera which are now connected to my WiFi router's SSID. I want to transfer them to connect to my mobile router's WiFi SSID. This mobile router is the one providin