DennyLSLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By daniellew 2022-08-01 00:20:50

Light bulbs and Alexa “device is unresponsive”

Frequently and more recently my bulbs randomly will not work with Alexa. Alexa says the "device is unresponsive" in the app. In the kasa app the lights are working just fine. If I physically hit the s
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By Darron 2022-08-07 19:23:28

"3-way" control without conventional 3-way wiring.

This is regarding new construction. We have lights on single-pole switch and we have a second location with 120 volt power but NOT connected to the lighting circuit by 3-way wiring. We want a secondar
By DennyLS 2020-10-29 01:18:07

Using smart switches to create a 3-way when I don't have traveler wires?

I have an old X-10 switch and and Insteon switch used to create a 3-way for a light fixture that does not have traveler wires. The X-10 is becoming unreliable. Can I configure 2 HS200 switches, one wi
By DennyLS 2019-11-19 04:48:21

Half my smart devices suddenly unreachable

Need help! This is strange. I have several smart switches, a smart plug, and a couple smart bulbs. All have worked well for about a year. I'm away from home now for several months. I set up schedules
By Nismos14 2019-06-22 13:24:35

HS200 with two loads

Hey everyone. I have 14+ switches in my house that I’ve installed already. I have a question about adding another in my bathroom. The bathroom has a fan and shower light on a double switch currently.
By Wjnelson 2018-12-16 11:13:27

Making IFTTT trigger for smart switches

Would love to see a trigger on IFTTT or some sort of native functionality in the Kasa app that would allow me to activate a smart plug when I manually press a smart switch. I'm looking to activate lig