Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 72
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By dnfoto 2023-11-15 06:37:06

all my TP Link devices have disappeared from the Kasa app

bulb, switches, plugs, light strip Devices have been working for better part of a year then all of the sudden app went blank and all device is gone. devices still appear in Alexa but is somewhat glitc
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By Buster_B 2023-11-15 06:13:38

Trouble with camrea network

Good evening, a lot of my settings were gone for a little bit tonight. The light settings came back, and are working. The cameras disappeared for a few hours. They are back, but claiming they are no l
Forums/ Bug Report
By dlwhite66 2023-11-15 04:18:51

All my kasa devices disappeared from the Kasa app

I have lights, cameras, and plugs of different models. all have worked in my ios and android kasa apps for over 3 years. tonight all devices are gone from all apps on all my mobile devices. my home, r
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Trentonp 2023-11-15 05:34:44

Unable to link kasa please try again later

Can't link to Google home. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps.
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Krazybigk 2023-11-15 06:00:14

ALL DEVICES DISAPPEAR on the App

I have been using Google home and kasa together for years. Had no issues until now. I looked at the Google Home App to turn off the lights and all my Kasa plugs are offline. I looked at the Kasa app a
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By pzompolas 2023-11-15 23:37:09

TPLINK, PLEASE FIX YOUR SERVER OUTAGE

Since yesterday, some of my HS105 plugs have not been accessible through Google Home. After quite a bit of head-scratching, I realized this has to do with the plugs not managing to reach TP-Link's ser