Votes

DoH (DNS over HTTPS) support for Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

DoH (DNS over HTTPS) support for Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:DoH (DNS over HTTPS) support for Deco
2021-12-16 02:05:28 - last edited 2024-02-19 07:29:09
Still looking for DOH support.... 12-15-21
Options
2022-01-16 17:22:51 - last edited 2024-02-19 07:29:09

@thec0mpler 

@Kevin_Z 

Also having this issue. Warning from iPhone iOs about privacy because my deco x60 does not allow encrypted dns. I don't like this at all. Will not recommend Deco to my customers, this is not secure, it should haven a DoH feature. In what time are we living? This is about security!!!!!!! Should be implemented ASAP

Note: I have setup cloudfare DNS (1.1.1.1) in deco ipv4 settings, but still getting the privacy, concern, even after reboot.

Options
2022-01-19 08:05:21 - last edited 2024-02-19 07:29:09

@Keno_be 

Hi, If you could search over the internet about this notice, you will see this warning on different routers and It does not simply mean “this network” would block any encrypted DNS or any privacy leak, mainly indicating your current routers don’t support DNS over HTTPS.

Currently, for Deco, It did not support it yet but it would forward the encrypted DNS request to other DNS servers which do support DoH.  And we are also collecting users’ feedback and trying to make it possible. This feature has been on the No.1 request spreadsheet that would be sent to the product team regularly. 

If possible, please start submitting feedback via Deco APP>Help>Contact Us>Suggestions to tell the engineers what you are most concerned about and wish to be achieved.

Thank you very much.

Options

Voters 20

+ 16 Voters