Official Release Omada Software Controller v4.4.6 has been released on October 11, 2021
This Article Applies to:
Omada Software Controller v4.4.6
- Supported OS: Windows or Linux (64bits recommended)
- Enhancement/Bug Fixed
1) Optimized the algorithm and interval for generating network topology and MAP.
2) Fixed the bug that speed test would cause the IPv6 configuration to be deleted. Mentioned Here.
3) Fixed the link redirection error for resetting Omada Controller accounts.
4) Fixed the bug that the pictures with transparent backgrounds could not be correctly imported into the Portal. Mentioned Here.
5) Fixed the bug that the Controller would redirect to the wrong HTTPS port with an External Web Portal enabled.
6) Fixed that bug that the HTTPS redirection configuration would not be saved after modifying Portal settings.
- Supported device models and firmware
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel.36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel.63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel.33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel.70543 and above
EAP660 HD, EAP620 HD, EAP615-Wall, EAP610, EAP610-Outdoor,
EAP265 HD, EAP235, EAP230-Wall, EAP235-Wall
TL-SG3452P, TL-SG3452, TL-SG3428XMP, TL-SG3428MP, TL-SG3428,
TL-SG3428X, TL-SG3210XHP-M2, TL-SG3210 V3, TL-SX3206HPP,
TL-SX3016F, TL-SX3008F, TL-SG2428P, TL-SL2428P V4.2, TL-SG2218,
TL-SG2210MP, TL-SG2210P V3.2, TL-SG2008P, TL-SG2008 V3 and above.
ER605 (TL-R605), ER7206 (TL-ER7206)
1) Omada SDN Controller can only manage certain devices running the supported firmware. Please confirm that your device is compatible with the SDN Controller.
2) If you are using an old Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3) Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.14 or below.
4) This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
To get the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to Subscribe this post.
If you have any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Omada Controller version (previous and current)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!