Tapo C210 Error, not working or reseting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-03 17:09:56 - last edited 2023-05-04 00:45:54
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: NA

Tengo un problema con mi nueva camara que compre por medio de Amazon, la conecte y todo bien funcionaba como era de esperarse pero mientras se actualizaba se desconecto de la fuente de poder y al volverla a conectar no volvió a funcionar. 

Puede esto resolverse o debo devolver mi camara? 

Asi esta las luz LED de mi camara, y no logro resetearla a su estado original para hacer la configuración de nuevo

I have a problem with my new camera that I bought through Amazon, I connected it, and everything worked as expected but while it was updating, it disconnected from the power source, and when I reconnected it, it did not work again.

Could I resolve this, or do I need to return my camera?

This is how the lights of my camera are, and I can't reset it to its original state to do the configuration again.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 Error, not working or reseting
2023-05-05 11:46:57

@danjonp 

Hi,
In this case, please try the following steps.
1) Turn off both camera and Router and move them close to each other.
2) Turn on both camera and Router, wait for two minutes, and confirm the Router is working fine.
3) Wait for about 10mins, and check if the LED on the camera changes.
4) If not, press and hold on the reset button for 5-10s, and then check if the LED changes.
5) If the problem remains, you can contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 251

Replies: 1

Related Articles