Tapo C210 SOLID AMBER Light Issue

2024-01-27 11:51:37 - last edited 2024-01-31 01:40:38
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Team,

Recently, I purchased the Tapo C210 model and have been consistently experiencing connectivity issues with the camera. Additionally, no footage is recorded during these incidents. To address the problem, I have attempted to reset the camera; however, the same issue recurs after a day. According to the manual, I verified the internet settings, and they are functioning properly. Furthermore, my other security camera, connected to the same router, does not exhibit the same behavior. I also enabled the diagnostic log on the camera and observed TCP errors and DNS timeouts for some cloud gateway API in the log. Can you please assist with resolving this issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 SOLID AMBER Light Issue
2024-01-29 08:47:55

@Sanjay_Sampath 

Hi, 
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if your camera has a connection issue.
What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

If the problem remains, please help confirm:
1. Your network diagram, such as the internet--wireless router)))(((Tapo camera, phones, etc.
2. The model number of your wireless router.
3. The signal strength value of the Tapo C210 when it's working.
4. Whether change the DNS server on the router can make the camera stable?
5. Reset the C210 and connect it to a hotspot Wi-Fi from your phone, then check if it will work fine. 
6. How often does the camera have solid amber light? If a reboot of the camera or the router will solve the problem temporarily.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 168

Replies: 1

Related Articles