Tapo C210_D42B goes solid amber

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.11 Build 231115 Rel.85532n(4555)

Hi Team,

I bought the camera 1 month ago. Every 24 or 36 hours goes to solid Amber. Router is at 2 meters away. I unplug it and plug it again so it works for another 24-36 hours. 

Is there another solution or should I take it back to the store where I bought it?

Thanks & Regards,

Manish Verma

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C210_D42B goes solid amber
a week ago

@mTapo_c210 

Hi,
The solid amber LED status means that the camera is connected to the router's Wi-Fi but has no internet access or is not connected to the TP-Link cloud server.

Please make sure your router has a stable connection, and you can change the DNS server on your router to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 for a try.
Since rebooting the camera will temporarily solve the problem, you can also try to enable the Auto Reboot feature on the camera' Device Settings>Reboot Camera page and check if it helps.

If the problem remains, please help confirm:
1. On the Tapo app>camera Device Settings> Device Info page, tap the Wi-Fi icon and send me the RSSI value.
2. Please describe your network diagram, such as the Internet--wireless router)))Tapo C210, etc. What's the model number of your router?
3. If your router has Firewall, MAC Filtering, or Access Control rules for the camera, disable them for a try.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 54

Replies: 1

Related Articles