Mounting Template Raw Measurments

2024-02-13 03:31:00 - last edited 2024-02-19 08:27:31
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Simple question: Can someone please check the mounting template sticker and provide the exact measurements in between the 4 holes on this sticker. 

Before commenting please consider that I have been trying to find this info for over 3 weeks, it cannot be found anywhere in the products documentation or anywhere else online. I have a ticket open with TP Link and await a response from the agent who has asked the engineers for a response for this most basic info that should have been included in the installation guidelines. 

Of course I could dismount my camera and measure the distance between these holes on the unit itself. This could be quite simple had the engineers put usability and ease of installation before cost cutting and designed the unit so that the wiring is not hardwired into the back of the camera itself. In this way. One could leave the wiring through their walls intact while on a ladder 15 feet above to simply check the screw base to determine what sort of alternative mounting bracket they could purchase so that a better field of view to the entrance of their property could be obtained. I will need to start from scratch, wiring and mounting, once I procure a longer mounting bracket and would prefer not to have to climb up a ladder in the winter more then once to do this. 

Therefore I'm hoping that someone might still have their sticker and can simply measure the distance between the 4 holes for me so that I can ensure that a 3rd party universal mounting bracket will be compatible with the product's base.

I am already aware that the instructions provide the screw width of 6mm and the drill bit 15/64 required to make way for the anchors. These are not the measurements I'm looking for. 

Thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Mounting Template Raw Measurments-Solution
2024-02-19 08:26:54 - last edited 2024-02-19 08:27:31

@Mematt 

Hi,
According to the information I confirmed with the related team, the measurements in between the 4 holes are 42*21.5mm.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Mounting Template Raw Measurments-Solution
2024-02-19 08:26:54 - last edited 2024-02-19 08:27:31

@Mematt 

Hi,
According to the information I confirmed with the related team, the measurements in between the 4 holes are 42*21.5mm.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 173

Replies: 1

Related Articles