4G Compatible Modem for Verizon

2024-08-14 20:30:39 - last edited 2024-08-15 01:33:11
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Considering redoing my home network and have chosen the ER707-M2 as the router solution. I see that it has the ability to do a 4G backup modem. The compatibility list is limited to say the least. What modem will work as the backup as intended? My purchase hinges on this as this was one of the main features that attracted me to the router.

Options
1 Reply
Re:4G Compatible Modem for Verizon
2024-08-15 01:32:58

Hi @ku2024 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

That's unfortunate. There is limited information about the 4G modem that works with the router.

Usually, the USB modem which does not play as a DHCP server should be possible to work with the router.

The USB WAN requires a direct connection to the ISP which means the USB modems that are a router may not work well with the router.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 140

Replies: 1

Related Articles