Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 77
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switches
Wednesday
Re:2 way wiring for Tapo smart light switches.
@ChrisP-1 A possible workaround is to get a Tapo smart button (S200B/S200D) to control the smart switch with automation. The smart button offers four types of operations: single click, double click,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
Tuesday
Re:Kamera C420 Batteriebetrieben - keine IP Adresse?
@chris999 Please specify what you want to do with the Tapo camera? And what does it do with the IP address? Do you need to stream camerea on a PC/notebootk through the RTSP protocol?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Robot Vacuums
Tuesday
Re:Rv20 mop plus strange turns and spin around
@Waagaard We have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue. Please check your email box later and confirm.
0HELPFULS
Tuesday
Re:TP-link has a big problem
@Modougall If the wireless encryption is set to WPA3 only, change it to WPA2+WPA3 Mixed, or WPA2 only. If it is already on WPA2+WPA3 Mixed, change it to WPA2 for a try. Can you share a screenshot of...
0HELPFULS
Tuesday
Re:Tapo C225 camera cannot pair to Wifi 6 router
@lwrnzs This solution may not apply to you as the ISP, and especially the router model is different. You may try out the suggestions here first. What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
Tuesday
Re:Automating a heater
@Portobello My apology, actually i'm the one who got confused... It's ok to set the same temperature value in your case, as the value-changing behavior is different, one is crossing over and then...
0HELPFULS