Tapo Smart Hubs

Use Tapo smart hub to connect and manage the smart devices with one simple click. Tapo smart hub equips with the new Sub-GHz technology. Wider coverage, less interference and reliable remote transmission brings your smart home to the next level.
Tapo Smart Hubs

Tags

Label

Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-04-08 07:10:49 by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
2623Views
12Replies
Ever find yourself like me? Even though my phone is practically glued to my hand, I still forget to switch off the lights, cameras, or water heater through the app. Especially after leaving the house,
Automation Tricks
By GabrielMitch · Latest post Tuesday by Salpha
3Helpful
206Views
2Replies
Tapo Hub H200 Only Rings Once When Pressing Tapo D230 Doorbell This Article Applies To Tapo D230 Tapo H200 Description When configuring Tapo H200 as the second chime for Tapo D230 doorbell, you might
Smart ActionsOfficial
0Helpful
358Views
0Replies
I just bought Tapo sensors and a hub. They work very well with automations. I set up everything. When the motion sensor detects any movement, the hub rings an alarm. When I press the button, it turns
Smart ActionsAutomation TricksNotification
By MuratG · Latest post 7 hours ago by MuratG
1Helpful
29Views
2Replies
New Tapo APP for Pad Early Access This is a piece of exciting news for many Tapo users, we're happy to announce that Tapo App is going to support Pad devices! If you are a tablet user or seek a larger
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 15 hours ago by Wayne-TP
6Helpful
2752Views
22Replies
Does tapo smart hub h200 have battery backup? In the event of power failure, where does the outdoor camera send the recordings?
By ng100 · Latest post Tuesday by civilbear92
3Helpful
267Views
2Replies
Smart Action (Automation/Shortcut) Doesn't Take Effect Troubleshooting Tips Smart Action, a feature that facilitates automation and shortcuts between TP-Link Tapo/Kasa smart devices. Occasional issues
Smart Actions
0Helpful
33Views
0Replies
Hello Tapo world. This is purely astonishing.. i am searching to purchase a doorbell model TAPO D230S1 and i can see it contains a hub in the package and there's no other way to get it without one. Wh
By Floriano42 · Latest post a week ago by Floriano42
1Helpful
52Views
2Replies
How long should it take a new V1 H200 to update its firmware to 1.3.1 Build 20240322 rel.61775? Has been going for nearly one hour. Quick start guide says that the LED should be "Blinking green quickl
By Brendano · Latest post a week ago by Brendano
1Helpful
104Views
1Replies
I have installed a tapo hub H200 and it says there is a firmware update 1.3.1 build 20240322 rel.61775. It seems to update but then the notification of new firmware update doesn't disappear and the fi
By Rob129 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
282Views
7Replies