Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Info: I'm currently using another off-brand version of router; Tenda. I have quite a few static IP addresses for servers, cameras, and a few other IoT things. The issue I'm facing is that I have my ho
Port ForwardingFirmware UpdateLink AggregationDDNS
By 12GaugeNick · Latest post 2022-10-16 19:01:03 by woozle
0Helpful
334Views
1Replies
Hello I'm using the TPLink DynDNS services so I got an url like ***.tplinkdns.com that I use for my personnal usage. Everytimes I enter in my router homepage, my tplink is not linked anymore so I cant
DDNS
By Saku241 · Latest post 2022-10-08 12:03:30 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
924Views
3Replies
My TP-Link Cloud keeps disconnecting hours or even minutes after I log in. If I reboot, it disconnects. I've tried updating the firmware and returning the router to factory settings and setting everyt
DDNSTP-Link CLoud
By julianomnunes · Latest post 2022-09-27 22:20:46 by julianomnunes
0Helpful
580Views
2Replies
Hello. I can't find any information in the official manual or anywhere else about DNS rebinding protection on the Archer AX-50, but after struggling a lot with Plex secure local connections, I guess t
DDNS
By MeisterLLD · Latest post 2022-08-26 12:33:49 by MeisterLLD
4Helpful
1920Views
3Replies
With the last firmware update the problem is: Dynamic DNS with DynDNS : Not launching That problem appears after the last update. I tried other models of routers with the same modem and same ISP servi
Firmware UpdateDDNS
By LuisRicardo · Latest post 2022-06-16 03:50:51 by terziyski
0Helpful
461Views
3Replies