nc450 sd card formatting problem

Re:nc450 sd card formatting problem
2020-10-20 07:39:01

@Pede63 

So; since I can format my SD cards with Totalcommander (on both my Windows 10 computers) I have experienced that if the cards are full, they cannot be formated by the cameras. But if I format them before they are full, they can easily be fomated. The biggest card s a 64 GB card, but still you can only use up to 32 GB before you cannot format it.

Options
Re:nc450 sd card formatting problem
2 weeks ago

@Brook  I am been facing this error second time now after 4 months of first card, I got my SD Card replaced just 3 months ago. It was working fine for couple of weeks, 24 hours recording and the timeline playback access was working fine. Since yesterday, The sd card menu went to "SD CARD    Formatting..."

Now, I cannot see any backlog recording, No timeline no nothing. The camera I have installed is a remote place and thousands of miles away from my residence. 

Please help me out here because I am tired of going back again at the location and replace the card. If there is nothing to fix it then please let me know, I would gladly switch to other options without a negative feedback. 

Hardware Version: 2.0

Firmware Version 1.5.6

Options