Can't find third deco m9 plus
Today I installed my deco m9 plus (3-pack) and everything worked fine. All the deco's were wired from de modem. I only had 1 problem: the internetspeed of my gaming PC was really slow, so I tried a few things. I unwired the deco in the attic (second floor) and tried wireless. Since then this deco isn't connecting anymore. The main deco can't find it.
I tried this 5 steps and nothing is working..:
1. Move your smartphone closer to the slave Deco unit you're trying to add, move the slave Deco unit next to the Main Deco, reboot the Main Deco.
Make sure the slave Deco unit is powered on and the LED is pulsing blue. If not, reset the slave Deco by pressing the RESET button for one second.
Then wait for 2 minutes till the main Deco is working and the LED is pulsing blue on the slave Deco, try to add the slave Deco again.
2. Force the Deco app to close, then open the app and add the slave Deco again. If the app reminds "We couldn't find Deco", please tap TRY AGAIN. Then you may see an option called "Setup via Bluetooth", tap the option and walk through the steps to complete the setup (disconnect any Bluetooth devices connected to the phone in this case).
3. Make sure you selected the correct model when configuring the slave Deco.
4. Connect the slave Deco unit to the Main Deco by an Ethernet cable, then try to add the slave Deco again.
5. Unplug main Deco with the modem, connect the slave Deco instead, refer to the link to create a new Deco network for the slave Deco, after setup the slave Deco successfully, update the firmware of the slave Deco to the latest version, then reset the slave deco, and add it to the existing Deco network.
All the deco's are up to date and the other 2 deco's are working fine! When I made a new network with the "third" deco (step 5), the "third" deco was working fine. but I couldn't add it to my existing Deco network...
I hope you understand my english and I hope someone can help me. I'm new to mesh-network.