New HS107 Double sided Smart Plug Schedules NOT working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New HS107 Double sided Smart Plug Schedules NOT working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:New HS107 Double sided Smart Plug Schedules NOT working
2019-12-30 00:30:46

@Willy_013 Yes my schedules are working now but still the off schedule time portion if its not in the same day does not show as listed under the device once the on has executed yet it does turn the device off. Now you would think with the icon schedule there and the time they are trying to represent they would simply just show the range next of time enxt to the icon and to really improve it put letters after that for the days selected noting Thursday should be made an X to avoid Tuesday marking or simply bold the letters of the 7 day letter week that is active in the schedule. 

"2pm to Sunrise  SSMTWTF" for M thru F or "2pm to 11:30pm SSMTWTF" for Sat and Sun or "Sunset to Sunrise SSMTWTF" for the full week days, etc.  That I think would rally enhance visibility of device list information without having to enter schedule all the time to check things.

Anyway I am not about to be their free tester unless they want to send me products free to use with ocndition of feedback! Now thats a thought.

Thanks again for what you found. I was just too lazy at first to readd it but now thinkg out loud how many regular "JOE'S" would know to do that? Not many me thinks.

Options
Re:New HS107 Double sided Smart Plug Schedules NOT working
2019-12-30 02:29:10
Right, this is the first time I need TP link support and I think the same their support sucks. I'm glad worked for you too.
Options
Related Articles