HS100 not synchronizing with Smartthings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-14 13:37:11 - last edited 2022-02-18 20:34:43
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

Hi

Appreciate it if someone could help me. I bought a pack a 3 x HS100. I have installed the first two outlets with no problem and they had become visible on smartthings app immediately. Now, when I installed the third one, I am unable to make it visible on the smartthings app, despite is working properly on Kasa app.

I have deregistered the outlet already twice as maybe there was an issue while installing. After one and half hour I still have the same problem. 

I wonder if someone had run in the same issue and how it has solved it.

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:HS100 not synchronizing with Smartthings-Solution
2020-05-21 09:02:40 - last edited 2022-02-18 20:34:43

@cpinho 

For the issue you reported, we have the below suggestions:

1. Make certain the third smart plug is linked to your Kasa account successfully and you can control it without an issue on the Kasa app either from the local network or from an outside connection.

2. Change the device name to a recognizable one, like 'Living Room', 'Kitchen', etc.

3. Try to discover it again on the SmartThings app, and here is the guide: How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings App?

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:HS100 not synchronizing with Smartthings-Solution
2020-05-21 09:02:40 - last edited 2022-02-18 20:34:43

@cpinho 

For the issue you reported, we have the below suggestions:

1. Make certain the third smart plug is linked to your Kasa account successfully and you can control it without an issue on the Kasa app either from the local network or from an outside connection.

2. Change the device name to a recognizable one, like 'Living Room', 'Kitchen', etc.

3. Try to discover it again on the SmartThings app, and here is the guide: How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings App?

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 548

Replies: 1