Pan tilt zoom camera??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Pan tilt zoom camera??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Pan tilt zoom camera??
Pan tilt zoom camera??
2020-06-14 17:34:12

I have a Vstar cam with pan tilt zoom, however at times this locks up and makes  a screeching noise, and the stream is un reliiable.

What im looking for is an Ip camera with HD recording (1080p minimum) that has pan/tilt/zoom, records continously to an SD card nad can be viewed remotly via an app  and on a P.C

anuthing out ther that fits the bill??

Options
3 Reply
Re:Pan tilt zoom camera??
2020-06-15 03:43:29

@Richard_T123 

Hello, thanks for reaching out to TP-Link.

I think Tapo C200 can be one of your choices. Tapo C200 is a pan/tilt camera, which supports a local recording with a microSD card up to 128GB, and you can manage it anywhere anytime when it is linked up to your camera account. Meanwhile, you can add and view it via a third-party application like iSpy on PC:

Tapo C200 Overview: https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/cloud-camera/tapo-c200/

Add Tapo C200 on third-party application and view it on a PC: How can I play an RTSP live stream of my Tapo camera

Options
2020-07-13 19:00:48
thanks for the reply's - i've done a little digging around, and it looks like none of the tp link cameras offer continuous recording - only recording triggered by the motion detector - unless i'm mistaken
Options
2020-07-14 07:26:49

@Richard_T123 

Hello,

The Tapo cameras which are equipped with a microSD card slots support 24-hours continuous recording, you may refer to the below instructions to configure it on the Tapo app:

How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?

May it help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3303

Replies: 3

Related Articles