Tapo c200 can only be controlled locally

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo c200 can only be controlled locally

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Tapo c200 can only be controlled locally
2023-01-17 19:08:59

@Icarus18 

I just bought this camera and have the exact same issue. 

Tried the solutions in this thread but its not working. Tried on two different networks but the issue is the same!

I have a smart light strip, also from TP-Link and that works perfect in the same app from outside my own network. 

This should be a simple plug and play but looks like there are issues.

Going to try to return it and buy from a different vendor or is there any solution TP-Link???

Options
2023-04-04 15:24:43

@TheRaidenPT Tapo C200// Go to APP, go to settings then advance settings and then turn on diagnostics. Remember to disable again when the problem solved.  

Options
2023-04-10 12:04:00

Hello everyone, 
If you experienced a Tapo camera that can only be controlled locally issue, please try some tips as the Marked solution here. 
[Solution] Tapo c200 can only be controlled locally

Feel free to Start a New Thread here with case details so more forum users moderator can take a closer to your case and help. 

Note: this thread will be closed to encourage our new users to start a new thread to get help. Appreciated your cooperation. 

Options
Related Articles