Delete

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Delete

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Delete
Delete
2020-11-28 22:44:57 - last edited 2022-03-31 07:54:48
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Deleted

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:how to find out if someone else logged into my camera-Solution
2021-10-29 09:50:05 - last edited 2022-03-31 07:54:43

Hello @mmm123_ 

We appreciate  your feedback in regard to the log feature, that currently not supported on Tapo camera, we will record your feedback for further feedback.Can you let me know the Mac address of that certain camera in private message and provide more exact time point , we will check what could find on our side. 

If anyone having any concerns with your privacy or safety of your account, we encourage you to contact our support team directly from here, so they could help take a look into your concerns further for your concern more timely,thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:how to find out if someone else logged into my camera
2020-12-03 07:54:11

@luka80 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Currently, there Is no such log setting on the App.

Since It would be very useful to have it and we would like to report this feedback to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
2020-12-08 10:02:52
Given the trouble that Ring got into and people are now paranoid about hackers hacking their cameras I would think this should be an absolute priority TPLink and the option for an alert to the user's phone or email when any device accesses the camera.
Options
2021-10-27 07:45:04

@TP-Link Is there an update on this topic since December 2020? I am still unable to find a log or a notification and today someone not in our inner circle talked to me through the camera. We will change the password, but nothing tells me there is already a problem going on.

Options
Re:how to find out if someone else logged into my camera-Solution
2021-10-29 09:50:05 - last edited 2022-03-31 07:54:43

Hello @mmm123_ 

We appreciate  your feedback in regard to the log feature, that currently not supported on Tapo camera, we will record your feedback for further feedback.Can you let me know the Mac address of that certain camera in private message and provide more exact time point , we will check what could find on our side. 

If anyone having any concerns with your privacy or safety of your account, we encourage you to contact our support team directly from here, so they could help take a look into your concerns further for your concern more timely,thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options
2022-01-25 18:28:22

@luka80 mine were almost certainly hacked in the summer. I've changed the app password a couple of times but I'm still not convinced. Thing is when you change the password, it don't log out all devices. So it's pretty useless.

Options
2022-03-31 07:54:23

@Normski3 

Hello everyone,

We recommend reaching local support team directly for concerns with your privacy / tp-link account, so our support help look into that further with the information you provided. 

You could provide some case details like  MAC address of camera/ account info/ shared link of videos clips etc. when you reach the local team. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 3322

Replies: 6

Related Articles