The scanned devices and the devices that show up on the homepage overview doesn't match

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

The scanned devices and the devices that show up on the homepage overview doesn't match

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-04 12:31:02
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just set up one deco device for now and changed the default to Access Point. In the homepage of the Deco App, it shows that there are 3 devices connected to the Home Network (and it should only be 3 devices). I tried the Scan for Devices feature in the Deco Lab and it showed me 10/11 devices found, most of them labeled as Generic and have different IP addresses. Should I be concerned?

Options
1 Reply
Re:The scanned devices and the devices that show up on the homepage overview doesn't match
2021-04-06 05:36:05

@aiyu 

Hi, it is suggested to mainly focus on the online device list under the Overview page;

Sometimes, due to the private MAC address, there would be two different profiles that actually belong to the same device;

Thank you very much. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 593

Replies: 1