Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10

Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10

113 Reply
Re:[New Firmware] Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10
2021-08-25 12:48:44

@mrbenbiz would you mind providing the FW you have used?

I can't see onemesh anywhere on the device after the upgrade.

Which FW have you installed?

Options
2021-08-25 13:21:55
I found the menu but you have to be in router mode. For some reason it does not work in AP mode. I guess you have to be behind a double NAT but I guess it's acceptable.
Options
2021-08-25 14:04:52

@Pandita_din i have updated directly via update button from AX10 router from Advanced settings /system tools, you can use also Tether App for android phones from play store or manual update from link https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-ax10/#Firmware FW Archer AX10(EU)_V1.20_210513

Options
2021-08-26 01:43:01

Thank you @mrbenbiz for your confirmation of the Onemesh feature on the latest firmware.

@Pandita_din As suggested by @mrbenbiz that the latest firmware does support Onemesh already you can check for it on your router web GUI or via the Tether app. Or you can download it from the official website or via the OP that I posted here.

However, it doesn't support building a Onemesh network when working in AP mode, we have explained that in this thread, please have a check:

[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-08-31 20:41:24 - last edited 2021-08-31 21:02:45

@Kevin_Z 

Hello,

There is an issue with disconnecting from the Internet after updating ( Archer AX10(EU)_V1_210420 ). Description of the problem: WAN connection type: Dymanic IP. After starting, the Router establishes connection with the Internet after approx. 20 minutes. the connection is broken (the LED is orange), the situation is random. The ISP has diagnosed a problem with the router firmware. The lease of the IP address in the network is set to 15 minutes, the router itself cannot retrieve the network parameters. Manually releasing and renewing the IP address restores connection to the Internet. I have 2 such routers in different locations (separate IP addresses) and in both there are the above-mentioned. problem. Please fix the bug in the next firmware version.

Ps. the same problem occurs with the  Archer AX1500 v1.0,  firmware 1.2.0 Build 20210420 Rel. 39971(4555). WAN connection type: Dymanic IP.

Options
2021-09-01 01:42:57

@ekstraway 

May I know who is your ISP? Are both AX10 and AX1500 connecting to the same ISP network in different locations?

We would like to follow it up via email, please save and send us the whole system log on the AX10/AX1500, including that before and after the connection, don't reboot the router, just click on Release and Renew to connect back.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-09-01 07:31:14 - last edited 2021-09-01 08:17:14

Kevin_Z wrote

@ekstraway 

May I know who is your ISP? Are both AX10 and AX1500 connecting to the same ISP network in different locations?

We would like to follow it up via email, please save and send us the whole system log on the AX10/AX1500, including that before and after the connection, don't reboot the router, just click on Release and Renew to connect back.

@Kevin_Z 

ISP: Polish local internet provider "Leon": https://www.leon.pl/

Are both AX10 and AX1500 connecting to the same ISP network in different locations? Exactly

Right now the problem did not occur, as soon as it occurs I will save the system log and send it.

Options
2021-09-29 14:28:50

@Kevin_Z I too also have the Archer AX10 v1.2 with firmware 1.2.1 Build 20210513 Rev 79745

I have many issues with the Wifi. Many devices disconnect from WiFi each day. All devices connected via LAN work perfect.

On a phone, for example, the Wifi signal shows an exlamation mark next to it, and then you cannot even connect to the router. All LAN devices are still fine.

I see many similar complaints for this issue. When will this be fixed?

Thank you

Options
2021-09-30 01:55:57

@Tufkat 

Are both the 2.4G and 5G wireless connections having the same issue? How many of them? Try a different wireless channel, change channel width to 40MHz for the 5G and 20MHz for the 2.4G, change wireless security to WPA2-PSK, AES, then reboot the router and reconnect, check again if the issue persists.

Options
2021-09-30 07:17:14

@Kevin_Z I will try that, thank you. Only 2.4Ghz is being used.

Options
Related Articles