Can I view playback recordings of my Tapo cameras to my PC without removing the Micro SD Card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I view playback recordings of my Tapo cameras to my PC without removing the Micro SD Card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-04 15:43:56 - last edited 2021-07-06 03:44:41
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just view the playback recordings of my Tapo cameras via mobile. Is it possible to do it on a PC?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can I view playback recordings of my Tapo cameras to my PC without removing the Micro SD Card
2021-07-06 06:56:07

@Jan_Ranile Hello, 

I'm afraid Playback recording could not be viewed directly from PC, as the Playback recordings are saved in the SD card, we will need put the SD card in the computer via a SD card adapter to view the Playback recordings. Here is a FAQ explaining how to view record on PC:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2905/

Options
Re:Can I view playback recordings of my Tapo cameras to my PC without removing the Micro SD Card
2021-07-11 13:19:00
Yes you can view through your PC by installing your Play Store at your PC first. Then you can install the Tapo App on your PC from Plays Store installed.
Options
2021-07-11 14:01:22

@al-fared I've already tried this using an Android emulator but it's too slow. I don't know if it's my PC or the emulator.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4067

Replies: 3

Related Articles