Extender not connecting to work phone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-16 09:42:08
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 2.0

Changed my home router check work phone and all was fine, went to use it the next day and nothing. Connected phone directly into home router and all is well. Please help as getting frustrated waiting for IT to provide me with a new work phone. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Extender not connecting to work phone
2021-09-18 07:02:40

Hey @Lkay ,

Do you mean internet phone works fine when wired to router, but has no Internet when wired to range extender by cable? 

May I know could other devices get Internet  from RE220? 

The  2.4Gh or 5Ghz Led on the extender should be ON, if not, please factory reset range extender and set it up from scratch with your new router as the guide here:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/198516

Options
Re:Extender not connecting to work phone
2021-09-19 20:43:35

@Solla-topee  When i plug my work phone directly into router it works fine, on the tether app it advices no clients connected and I have re-set the tether a number times and still doesn't work. I have requested a new phone but god knows when its going to arrive

Options