AV600 won't broadcast WiFi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-12 19:58:22 - last edited 2021-12-07 09:38:05
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello guys!

Recently I bought AV600 WiFi Kit (TL-WPA4220 + TL-PA4010) and I am having trouble with it.

I wanted to boost WiFi signal upstairs of my house (in some rooms it's too weak).

After succesfully pairing base device and AV600 I get new TP WiFi network and the WiFi signal is really strong in all the rooms upstairs.

But when I clone my original WiFi network (my router settings) it seems AV600 suddenly stops broadcasting WiFi.

Everything looks fine. This TP WiFi network dissapears and I see only my original network, but WiFi signal power is the same as without AV600.

I can login into a web interface with ip adress and I see that no clients are connected on TL-WPA4220, but I don't see anything wierd in the settings.

I can also see my powerline network on the PC  app. This looks as software problem but I didn't find anything helpful on the internet. I am really confused.

Should I try to update firmware or something?

Hardware version of my WPA-4220 is V4.0 but I am not sure what is correct firmware version.

In my tpPLC utility I have this:

but in webinterface i have this:

PA4010 hardware version is v3, and firmware version is:

Picture of my powerline network:

I hope someone can help me. smiley

Thanks!

M-16

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:AV600 won't broadcast WiFi-Solution
2021-11-18 09:47:01 - last edited 2021-12-07 09:38:05

Hello @M-16 

Thank you for your detailed post. If Wi-Fi Clone process succeeds, tp-link default SSID will be the same as main router so you will only see router's Wi-Fi name in the house.  

Or you probably accidentally turn Wi-Fi OFF if  pressed Wi-Fi button a big longer. 

If Wi-Fi Led are OFF on wireless powerline unit, please refer to UG to turn Wi-Fi on. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 won't broadcast WiFi-Solution
2021-11-18 09:47:01 - last edited 2021-12-07 09:38:05

Hello @M-16 

Thank you for your detailed post. If Wi-Fi Clone process succeeds, tp-link default SSID will be the same as main router so you will only see router's Wi-Fi name in the house.  

Or you probably accidentally turn Wi-Fi OFF if  pressed Wi-Fi button a big longer. 

If Wi-Fi Led are OFF on wireless powerline unit, please refer to UG to turn Wi-Fi on. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 501

Replies: 1

Related Articles