TL-SG105 VPN issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-SG105 VPN issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-SG105 VPN issues
TL-SG105 VPN issues
2022-03-04 23:01:57
Model: TL-SG105  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I bought the switch so I can wired to the internet both my computers (One is a PC and the other a Laptop) at the same time.

The setup is Modem/Router (Both in one from my ISP) - TP-Link Switch - Computers.

Now, since my laptop is for work, I have to use WatchGuard VPN to connect to my work network.

The VPN connects, but everything is slow and I have connection issues with some servers (connection time is high if not timed out altogether) .

If I use the Wifi or skip the switch, everything is fine.

Is there something that can be done or do I have to change switch model?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-SG105 VPN issues
2022-03-18 11:21:14

Hello  @Flana 

thank you for reaching out to us. As TL-SG105 is an unmanaged switch, so it does not have web / config page to change settings.

You could try an new ethernet cable between Router & switch; switfch & computer and see if that make any difference.

if still the same, I'm afaid you may  have to bypass switch and connect to router via Ethernet cable directly. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 894

Replies: 1

Related Articles