NETWORK NOT WORKING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NETWORK NOT WORKING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NETWORK NOT WORKING
NETWORK NOT WORKING
2022-03-09 10:28:21 - last edited 2022-03-10 00:45:52
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

I have a big problem, I disabled the wifi network unknowingly and try to connect to the router has become a problem because i cant log in unless my tp link router is working.

Options
1 Reply
Re:NETWORK NOT WORKING
2022-03-10 07:26:47

Hi @STANDARD      

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Do you have a PC with Ethernet port? If you do, please connect your PC to your TP-Link router with Ethernet cable, then refer to below guide to login to router's management interface. After you login, please go to Wireless>>Basic Settings>>enable your wireless connection. 

How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?

If you don't have a computer, please reset your router directly: with the router powered on, please press and hold WPS/RESET Button for more than 5 seconds until the LED blinks to reset the router to its factory default settings. After you reset it, you will see the wireless signal from the router.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 172

Replies: 1

Related Articles