How do I know if any device connected to my powerline. All lights off after 5min

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How do I know if any device connected to my powerline. All lights off after 5min

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-26 15:32:05

I have a pair of AV600, mainly to extend wifi coverage for home wifi camera. However the Powerline lights off most of the time after paired, it all worked properly for the first 5 min.

How do I know if any devices are connected to these Powerline?

is it normal for all lights off?

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I know if any device connected to my powerline. All lights off after 5min
2022-03-28 06:56:07

Hello   @Loi 

Power Saving mode is ON on powerline unit by default, try to disable power saving mode  and see if lights stays on or not. 

How to enable/disable power saving mode on powerline adapters?

You could temporarily change the Wireless name of the wireless powerline unit to a different SSID from wifi router's and later connect network device to powerline unit then check internet. How to customize Powerline ac Extender’s wireless settings via web-based management interface?

To check what devices are connected to wireless powerline unit, you could log in web page of Wi-Fi powerline unit and connected clients will show up on status page. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 869

Replies: 1