Votes

Tapo C210 cruising setting between custom marks / markers

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Cruise mode - set marks as custom end to end "book marks". Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Cruise mode - set marks as custom end to end "book marks". Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-14 11:54:30 - last edited 2023-03-14 07:48:35
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.21

Hi Tapo team,

I'd like to know of there's a setting that allows for the cruise option so that it cruises between  the two mark points that I've set ?

The cruise feature is great however I don't need the camera  to rotate it's full travel each way. 

Would be great to limit the travel between the two custom mark points so that I'm not looking into neighbours yards or into a brick wall. 

Thanks 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 cruising setting between custom marks / markers
2022-08-16 03:52:01 - last edited 2022-09-15 07:47:42

Hello @Ian_P_G 

Thank you for starting a feature request for Cruise mode between the Marked positions.

As the workaround, you could check if your camera has Motion tracking feature which could track the activity/ movement.Ensure your tapo APP and device firmware are both up to date. 

It is encouraged to also share your idea on Feature Request board or leave vote for Most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo,in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation! Thank you.  

Options
Re:Tapo C210 cruising setting between custom marks / markers
2022-12-31 11:28:29

@Solla-topee @Ian_P_G 

Yes that would be great.

I think this is the similar request?

https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/543560

I do hope it get's implemented soon. I just bought the Tapo c210.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1300

Replies: 2